Monday, July 6, 2009

Independent



I hope you all are having a lovely summer. We had a great fourth, especially me! I had the day off of work as the Fourth and horses are not the best combination!


Straton went to fireworks shows on the third and fourth and did surprisingly well. He definitely freaked out initially but then just hid and found out that he can survive. The thunderstorm issues have been somewhat managed lately as Cody has been home a lot, the storm have subsided a bit (though it is pouring so hard right now I can't see the street from our front window!), and we have purchased three thunderstorm CDs that we have been playing non-stop since the Trauma post.


I have another video or two for your viewing pleasure. Sorry Nana... I still haven't finished the WEB Ranch visits Denver video. Sorry!!
Here are my latest videos!