Monday, October 26, 2009

Autumnal

Sorry I have been so negligent in my updates. I have been a bit "off" as my hard drive crashed. The external one. The one that houses all of my photos, and videos. (A moment of silence is appreciated.) I have been wandering around lost. Coming home to an empty computer and in such a state as to even neglect my lovely camera that has been so good to me. I finally woke from my stupor this week and made two videos. One I will post here and one you can look up on YouTube. The one here is one I made for the Irish Rose site on paper, but mostly for me. It had been floating around in my head for months and I finally got the footage I needed to make it. It is entitled Autumn with Irish Rose and shows off the fall colors, and first snows of the season. I am thrilled with how it turned out! The second is the video of our newest Irish Rose carriage horse, Pippen. He's a handsome Suffolk Punch gelding who is cute as a button and a very rare breed to boot. I feel better now that I have the creative juices flowing thoroughly again and my hard drive is in the hard drive hospital seeing if it can be recovered. Everyone keep your fingers crossed!

http://eighthparakeet.blogspot.com