Thursday, June 25, 2009

Horsified


Life has been good lately. I have been spending time with horses from the moment I get up until I go to bed at night. I've been over to Marie's place daily spending a ton of time with some of the young horses getting them ready to go downtown. Pippen has made two trips in the training cart down town and Pippen, Willow, and Bailey have all been down the road in it. Annie has been getting ridden and I even bought materials for a PVC drag to start getting her trained to drive.

The first photo is of the cottonwood trail that we discovered while driving Pippen the other day. This was the second day with Marie driving Pippen, Me riding Annie, and Katey was on the camera. I am also including the new video I made of when Katey and I went down with Bailey. Some of my favorite Squirrel Nut Zippers songs are in it. Enjoy all the photos and video!!



This is Travis. Marie got him from another person downtown who was going out of business. He's gorgeous, well broke, and has as much personality as Sweetie Pye! Everyone who has driven him just loves him!

And here is the video of Bailey!

http://eighthparakeet.blogspot.com