Friday, May 8, 2009

Celebration!

I'm tired... it took far too long to finish this video but I didn't want to wait until Monday. Morgan is now 8 and here is the video of the fun afternoon we had! As I wait for this video to upload I should mention that I am in need of details on digital video cameras. Any opinions out there on which ones are easiest to use, plug and play, and the best memory type to get? I am kind of thinking something I can upload to my computer with a USB and a memory card. I am used to that technology and would find it easiest to work with. I can't afford anything but in a year or so when I am out of school I will definitely get one and I have no clue what I am looking for. Thanks ya'll. I'll chat more later. For now... watch the video!

http://eighthparakeet.blogspot.com