Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thermal Shock


I am finding this place extremely fluctuate. This morning when I got up it was 9 degrees Fahrenheit, and there was a foot of snow on the ground. As it was in the single digits I donned my fleece thermals, sweats and snow bib overalls. I also had on my wool socks and snow boots, gloves and a hat. By noon it was 50 degrees Fahrenheit and I was ROASTING so I stripped the snow bibs off and the sweatshirt.


This afternoon Morgan and I had a date at the park to play in the snow. I picked up Morgan from school and head over to the park and realized that there was almost no snow left. The roads went from snow packed to dry by 4pm.


Work was decent until about 11pm when the wind kicked up and the temps dropped back into the 20s. And to think I thought that Phoenix had large temperature fluctuations. As Cody says, " If you don't like Denver's weather, wait ten minutes." My poor car has to be wondering what it has gotten itself into.